Saturday 24 June 2023

'We value your feedback' by Sarah Masters

Complete these sentences so they are true for you. Don’t spend too long on each answer. When you have finished, please press ‘submit’.

    1. I have a life plan…
    a) for the next 10 years  
    b) as long as the money lasts  
    c) for the next 5 minutes

    2. I am where I want to be …
    a) which is chilling on a beach
    b) as soon as I’ve found my passport
    c) so long as no one knows where that is

    3. I have…
    a) a friend in Scotland Yard  
    b) an alibi  
    c) something unmentionable next door

    4. I am good at …
    a) looking like butter wouldn’t melt  
    b) hiding the evidence  
    c) hiding

    5. I would enjoy attending a party in my honour …
    a) very much – who’s coming?  
    b) as soon as I’ve received my new identity  
    c) Wait, what?

    6. I think about why people do the things they do
    a) because empathy is my middle name  
    b) before I take action   
    c) How did you get this number?

    7. I have trouble controlling my impulses.
    a) You’ve got the wrong person
    b) Not any more
    c) Who is this?

    8. I try to avoid conflict…
    a) though if others want it, who am I to stop them?  
    b) occasionally  
    c) It wasn’t my fault!

    9. When I’m angry I usually…
    a) call a helpful friend  
    b) bargain  
    c) commit an unspeakable act

    10. My next step is…
    a) I’ll order another G&T  
    b) I’ll call my alibi  
    c) Are you serious?

Thank you for submitting this questionnaire. We will be in contact very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FlashFlood is OPEN for submissions until 27 April 2024!

FlashFlood is OPEN for submissions from 12:01 a.m. BST on Sunday, 21 April to 23:59 BST on Saturday, 27 April 2024. You can read our submi...