I suspect our molecules exchange confidences during the night. They are in cahoots, by which I mean they refuse to respect the skin's natural boundary and instead capitalize on its permeability; atoms going here and there.
Sometimes it worries me that I am rearranged regularly by the secret motion of molecules hell-bent on making something of us, filling out our meanings, and forging the subatomic shape of tenderness under the sheets.
Saturday, 24 June 2023
Debut Flash: 'Conspiracy during Marriage ' by Judith Lysaker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 FlashFlood: The Complete List
In case you missed any of the pieces we appeared during the 2026 FlashFlood, here's an index to everything. Sadly, the 'Blog Archiv...
-
Nobody understood this could be a thing, until they saw jumpers at a certain height, five hundred eleven feet, tumble upward. Unlike faller...
-
I’m not lover of art. I don’t know how to react to a splurge of colours on canvas. Or appreciate fine brush strokes on paper. And yet, this...
-
Every day I bathe in mud, lathering the slippery earth onto my arms. When the daffodils bloom, I immerse myself twice a day. I got the idea ...
No comments:
Post a Comment