Saturday 24 June 2017

Man Looking for Love by Porter Wellcome

v  Recently single Greek God, 39 tanned and fit, seeking new love to get over ex.
v  Need someone to make me feel special even just for an hour or so.
v  I have no car but can pick you up.  Ramblers most welcomed.
v  Looking for good fun.  Doesn’t matter if you’re married as long as husband doesn’t mind.
v  I have money, not much but you should have some.
v  Age and looks unimportant.  Don’t mind if you have sex change as long as op complete.  I use blindfold.  Am not fussy. 
v  Couples welcomed. Discretion assured.  We meet wherever you like, dogging possible, bring own lead.
v  Would also consider webcam shows as long as you pay good money.
v  Like to travel.  We go wherever you like, but not Liverpool.  I left in hurry.  No trouble, just slept with girlfriend’s mum& got her pregnant. I so sorry!
v  NTW please, immigration status pending.  You come with me if you like.  I make good money goat herding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Congratulations to our 2023 Best Small Fictions Nominees!

We are delighted to nominate the following 2023 FlashFlood stories to the Best Small Fictions Anthology: ' I Once Swallowed a Rollercoas...